Wednesday, April 15, 2009

i'm unusually hard to hold on too.



like anj said. 
the rain matched my mood today
blah, blah blah. 
but surprising
weirdly ?? 
track made me feel better, 
idk maybe i'm going delusional. 
maybe i just feel better when i actually accomplish things
haha =p 
like seriously last quarter was sincerly out of control
grades = fail
sports = fail
so this quarter i'm gonna really try to do way better in track/school 
and not slack like i always do. 
oh and speaking of getting in control
i seriously need to vow to get in control of my life
like realllyyy :p 
of course i shall still be spontaneous but u know :) 
and the title; i'm unusually hard to hold on tooo :]
refers to of course you know who
therefore we work because if i get sick of him, it'll be all good :p 


movingg on. 
i seriously hate when people drift. 
its so bothersome 
=p
but whatever for now im just gonna be whatever 
with him, and this time, i'm not even gonna try to fix it 
because i'm sick of playing stupid pointless games with people 
(especially him) 
and i'd rather use my time on people who actually appriciate me, you know?? 
mehpants. 

also, i've discovered an issue. 
so you know how my self esteem kinda fails? :p
well it hasnt been tooo badd lately but i find my self
craving garrs approval
which is muy bad, because i dont wanna put my self worth in guys
and especially not him, kinda defeats the purpose of benefriends :p
but the reason its been weird is because i havent felt 
bad about my appearence neccesarily lately 
but i've felt like crap about my personality 
like i'm not interesting or nice or funny 
you know =[ 
most likely the reason is because i feel like gar 
only appriciates me for what i look like :p
i dont know, hopefully i'll get overr it. 


alrite well 
i'm a rambler
as usual 
=p 
i lovee you so much; 
maggs. 

1 comments:

Anja said...

beautiful graphic as always.
maggie. your personality, is amazing.
you're understanding x100, sweet and funny, you know what to say and when. you just get me. you know me so well. you can make people laugh, and you're interesting without being weird but enough to not be boring.
don't worry about that. you are amazing, remember that always my dear.
iloveyoubeyondwords.