Monday, July 27, 2009

august isn't over. its just beginning.


The summers not over.and there's still so much to do.
so i thought i'd make a fabulous list
and share it with you.

"BEFORE SUMMER '09 ENDS, BUCKET LIST"

1.) go on a farris wheel with an adorable boy ( i know you hate that anj. b
ut this is a must.)


2.) Lie in a meadow with a best friend (hello. you.) read books, write poetry, make daisy chains and pick flowers, have a cute guitar playing boy come along to serendade me ;)


3. Have a crazy night like this, where you run around and go crazy and break rules and have a rediculously good time.


4. Summer love. all right all right, not love, but a fling rather than a hookup. an adorable kiss like this, a boy who knows me for more than a night. I'm g
oing to the beach again in august with my family and im gonna make it happen ;)


5. Just dance.
no really, just go to a super fun party and have a great time with my friends
and not worry.

6. Be me.
summers all about chilling out.
and doing whatever the hell you want.
so i wanna be me, the better me, the real me
and show people who I really am.
:)

7. Have fun and spend time with my amazing friends.
i seriously love you all
and you are worth so much to me ! <3


8. Roadtrip with Sarah to New york.
enough said.




9. Decide what I believe and make a difference
experiance new things and help people out
make a change in the world. even if its just my world
try to make someones day, everyday.


10. Make the most of my summer and be happy
see the beauty in everything
laugh and appriciate
and just live
<3>

so hoped you liked that
:)

Magg.

1 comments:

Anja said...

this is one of my favorite posts of yours.
not just the quotes and graphics which are amazingg, i love them.
but like
i love that bucket list.
and the ferris wheel haha i wanna do that, i think i could handle it if i was with a cute guy :p
we have lots of summer left and i'm ready to live it up with you babe.
im so gladd we started to blog again, it really had been too long. =]
againnn, i really love thiss !