Monday, February 16, 2009

i don't want your heart to bleed, because your heart is all i need.


so i love that quote. and some people do make me feel like that:
Friends, like you anja: you picked me up so many times when I'm down, you've inspired me, and encouraged me, you've been there for me so much, you've made me laugh and cry, i've told you things i can't tell anyone else, and we've just had so much fun together :] and you know me so well.
matt: me and him are basically the same person. He's my best friend, and he really has always been there. We talk for ever, and i know the kid would do anything for me, weirdly we have a lot of the same interests :p haha like twilight, and i love him to death :]
ahh there's so many other, but i shall write about them later :p
then there's guys that make me feel that way,
its like with them i can be myself and i feel so free, and i just wanna lay there in their arms forever :] but then other times i don't liek them. I am the most confusing person in the world. My feeling are hot and cold (theyre yes then theyre no, there in then there out, there up and there down!") <--- haha had too :p. Seriously tho, they are, its crazy and annoying :p
and now for a random survey in the middle of my post? haha.:
touchy feely survey.by xsurveyystationn.
keep my tag on, por favor
how fast do you fall?
hmm it depends on the guy, but pretty fast :p
.are you single, or taken? or is it complicated?
oh its complicated :p haha not im single.
is it tacky to listen to music while getting intimate?
nah its fine.
bold the letters of all the people's first names that you have kissed.
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
do you like a chase?
umm yeah i do :p haha but not for too long.
what song makes you think of your current (or last) honey?
the towns been talking- the maine,
we can make this count - boys will be boys
who taught you the most about love?
hmm probally books and stff :p haha and just being in realationships and watching other peoples.
also, jesus christ, thts real love..
how many relationships have you been in?
hah, i dont evenn know.
how does that number relate to how many times you've been in love?
yeah ive been in love :p but mostly just puppyydog haha.
what makes someone cute?
depends on the guyy :p
.sexy?
a bodyy :] and sexy eyes. :]
irresistible?
the way he holds you and kisses you, the way he smiles, when his arms feel amazing around you :]
do you celebrate monthaversaries?
nahhh,
what's the cutest thing your significant other could do for you?
surprise me with flowers, write me a song, always want me to be there for him and him being there for me :]
is kissing in the rain romantic to you?
yeah sometimes :]
.can you trust a cheater?
mmmh nope unless they really change.
do you like aggressive or innocent kisses?
both :D
do you bite?
haha mm not really :p
have you ever "played the field?"
duh :p
.would you rather have breakfast, lunch, or dinner as a date?
alll haha.
do you ask your current relationshipee about their past dating experiences?
hmm sometimes if it comes up.
have you ever planned who you were going to date next if your current boyfriend was to dump you?
haha nahh, im usually too head over heels, besides i dont always need to be dating :p
when you talk about your "first kiss," is it your first peck, or first french?
peck.
what's the best gift a s/o has given you?
a poem :]
have you ever thought you loved someone, when you really just liked being in a relationship?
oh psh. most of my boyfriends were like that.
is pda gross?
no! haha
can you count how many boyfriends you've had on two hands?
mmm probally :p
when it comes to relationships, are you an introvert or extrovert?
suree? haha
can you still get butterflies in your tummy after a long time of dating?
yess :D
anywayyy : p haha.
"and maybe your gonna be the one that saves me.."
all right, i'm gonna be truly honest with you, I like him. but i really don't wanna admit it :p haha
because
1. I don't think he likes me.
2. I'm afraid of what people would think of me if we went out :p haha.
3. I just idk :p
"So let's say that theoretically I really like him & theoretically, even though it sounds moronically cliche & overused, he gives me butterflies. & just for kicks, let's add that, all in theory of course, he may be one of the most wonderful people I have ever met. & hypothetically, my heart beats ten times faster when I see him."
haha, not exactly how i feel :p i'm not in love with him or anything but i do like him, don't ask me why, i know he;s weird, and can be annoying, and is desperate and all of tht, haha. But for some reason i just like him, I like talking to him, i like being close with him, i like his personality, ahh.
I'm a mess. and this is a mess. :p
and yeah i wanna be fearless with him, i wanna stay in his arms and talk to him forever,
but i cant, somethings holding me back,
care to tell me what it is?
I hate myself for liking him
i am a freak end of story.

2 comments:

maggs said...

haha i ranted like crazy on this post, sorry :p

Anja said...

alejhrbejlhrbejlhrbjhl :D
this is soo good. and i love the first part. about me. thank you. like i really appreciate that :]]
and i love the random survey. lol.
and i love that you admitted you like him thats amazing even if we gotta keep the secret by screaming laughing while sarah is in the bathroom. hahahaha. well i think he would, if he doesnt already, like you. im really excited to see how this works out! in sure it'll be great for you you deserve everythingg :]] <33