Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You dont know me, you don't wear my chains...

25 things you really don't know about me:

1. Every song on my ipod (past tense) meant something to me, it reminded me of someone or something in my life. It legits makes me cry that I lost it .

2. I've gone through a ridiculous amount of shit in my life and it's the reason, i am who i am today. It sucks because a lot of people judge me for it.

3. I have a huge secret that bothers me all the time. Only my family knows, i can't talk about it and i wish i could. It kills me sometimes.

4. You know the song, "Hot & Cold" by Katy Perry? I'm like that with boys, so much, and it's not good. Boys make me crazy. haha.
5. I'm kind of an attention whore, like I don't need attention all the time or anything like that, but sometimes I do things because I know people will give me attention.
6. I suck at saying no, especially to guys. This is such a problem and has gotten me into trouble and i really need to learn how to fix it.
7. I'm a perfectionist in how I look and My self confidence is horrible a lot of the time. If someone says they dont like how I look blah blah, or makes me change, i will take a hour trying to figure out what to do, and then feel like crap. I hate it,
8. I dress semi sluttly because it makes me feel better about myself, because I get attention and think I look pretty. I know how sad this is, but it;s true, and I've never admitted that before.
9. I feel like everyone hates me, and I doubt myself...unless i'm sure that someone likes me, i will automatically think they hate me.
10. I don't think I could ever be skinny enough or perfect enough, I would still find a flaw.
11. I put on a facade a lot. You know the line in the song "shattered", "All I can feel is the realness I'm faking.." sometimes I'm like that but it's because I need to be. I need to be strong because I've been torn down so much.
12. I didn't eat for a week straight once. and I've made myself throw up before...I don't have an eating disorder but sometimes I think about it.
13. I honestly don't see why people like me sometimes.
14. I trust people way too easily, but I'm finally learning who's trust worthy and who's not.
15. Having mono was the worst time of my life, I went into a depression and lost one of my best friends. Lydia hangs out with sarah and rachel now, and they all have stupid nicknames like we did, and I feel like i've been replaced. It's the worst feeling in the world.
16. I like boys who act like they don;t like me , or act like they do and then ignore me. I don't like boys who so very obviously like me, or ones I can walk all over.
17. I feel like i always need to be right and tend to argue a lot.
18. I would honestly do anything for my friends, but not half as much for my family... haha.
19. I really wish I was more outgoing.
20. I've never told anyone any of this before..
maggs.

1 comments:

Anja said...

wow.
you are so beautiful.
outside, yes. inside, unbelievably so.
we literally are the same person.
and as for the one about the secret you can't tell- i'm always here. <3
and number 18 is completely true for me as well.. in fact i started writing about that a few minutes ago.