Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3 minute poem...

Tell me what u think!
comments and suggestions :DD


A dark lonely night.
No stars in the sky.
But we hold eachother close
You and I.

And tease and a tease
We fit together.
Such good friends
But will that last forever?

I know that you want me
And I want you too.
It’s obvious in the way
I look at you.

A touch here and there
A smile and a wink
We tease each other so much.
Meant to be, don’t u think?

Me and you.
Just a tease and a tease.
Together, enjoying the summer breeze
I'm wrapped up in you effortlessly
we're best of friends
but more, can't you see?

1 comments:

Anja said...

im glad you specified who this isnt about- i totally would've though it was about you two. haha.
i love it.
so i like the rhyme of tease and breeze but idk haha i enjoy rhyming:

A tease and a tease
together a summer's breeze
effortless, best of friends
will it come to an end?