Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stayy beautiful.



Don't ever be afraid to come to me with stuff like that. The simple fact that you actually seem to give a crap is the reason I took an interest in you to begin with. It's why I trust you as a doctor. Hell, it's... it's why I trust you as a person. - Scrubs



There comes a time in every life when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your heart.
-Just Listen by Sarah Dessen








this is so me up theree^ haha and i love those quotes, scrubs and just listen. favorite show, one of my favorite books :D great quotess.

anyway. soo i had a great day,
it's been so weird for me, i feel like i don't know, i became a new person, but still the same?
it's so weird. it's like me now, and me a month ago were two different people, but in some ways, the same, so weird.
it's totally a good thing tho, i 'm so much happier, and i feel so free. Like you said anja, like flying
but you know obviously exams and such, so i'm kinda of floating :p haha
happy as can be, but with minor stress stuff. God it feels so good :D
Anyway, i just read ur post which was amazing, cool song, what's it called?
and have u ever heard the song "You belong with me" By taylor swift?
It reminds me of what your saying:

"Oh'
I remember you drivin' to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh
When you know you're about to cry
And I know your favorite songs
And you tell me about your dreams
Think I know where you belong
Think I know it's with me...

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along
So why can't you see
You belong with me."


haha the first section totally reminds me of me & matt, just the way we are together, (but not together, together :pp haha)
So listen to it it's great!

and remember don't let the little things get to you, you're happy, you're healthy, you're gorgeous, you're a great friends, and you've good great friends :D if you need me i'll be here!

<3 always
maggs

1 comments:

Anja said...

awww amazing as usual! :]
thats a great song. i love taylor swift and especially that song.
and the song in my post is teach me to fly by alexis schuster.
and the quote. mhmm. just listen is one of my favorites i actually re-read it over the weekend. and that is so true- sometimes you just need to tune everything out and listen to your heart. <33