Saturday, January 3, 2009

the new year brings new things? no crap maggie....

so the "new year brings new things"...wow profound statement maggie :pp
but really its true...these were my new years resolutions::

1. Don't care what other people think
2. Follow my own advice
3. Have my life reflect what I believe
4. Never lie, say what I really think
5. Stop competing with others, just be the BEST that I can be.
6. Lead a healthy lifestyle
7. Love myself
8. Learn to play an instrument
9. Stop Judging others.
10. Take Ballet.
11. Never be intimidated by others
12. Go snowboarding a lot, and be outside more
13. Be true to myself, don't try to be anyone else
14. Re-decorate my room.
15 Follow my heart!



Originally I wrote this New years :D
but what do you think?
I'm gonna really try to remember and keep these this year!!

0 comments: