Thursday, January 22, 2009

i dont care what you think, as long as it's about me.



So, as you know I've been having really good days lately
and have been feeling happy.
and then at the party, everything happened
which you know was fine, fun, not that big of deal.
But then i get that crap from sarah about it
and now =[ im all stressed and like agh again.
i don't wanna go into my downward spiral again.
I really need to stop letting what other people think
or say affect me, hence the title :p
so im just gonna hold my head high
and not let people bother me, cause really it's my life
and i can make my own mistakes :)
haha so encourage me :p
and i cant wait for tomorrow !
i love u guys :) dont care what anyone sayss :]

oh and remember:
secrets are worth more than gossip :D - the IT girl.

maggs!

1 comments:

Anja said...

i lovee thissss
especially the quote at the end thats so truee.
and dont worry maggie everyone is jealous and they can say what they want because remember those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind :]
im ready to have funnn!