Sunday, January 11, 2009

beautyy in the breakdown

Here we go again.

Your physical features
1. How tall are you? 5'2
2. What color is your hair? Dark blondee
3. What color are your eyes? blueee :]

4. How old are you? fifteen babyy.

Your friends
5. Who is your best friend? I have a lot
6. Are they older or younger than you? Some are older, most are younger
7. How did you meet them? School mostly,
8. What is your favorite thing to do when hanging out?
Just talking, doing random things,

Travel
9. Where did you last go on vacation? The breakerss :]
10. Have you ever been to Europe? nahh i really really want to tho.
11. How about Asia? Nopee.
12. Have you ever been on an airplane?
Yeah. so manyy times!

Your room
13. What size bed do you have? kingg :D
14. Do you have a television in your room? Yeahh, a gay one tht i only use for dvds.
15. What color are your walls? cream coloredd.
16. Where is your bedspread from? haha i dont even know, theyre zebra and hot pink.


Fashion
17. What is your favorite store? hmm thats a hard one, i absolutely love juicy stuff, but idk I pretty much shop everywhere, wherever i find something i likee.
18. Do you shop at Victoria's Secret? duhhh
19. Or is Hot Topic more your thing? Well i wouldnt say its "my thing" but i like some stuff in there.
20. Would you rather wear shorts or a skirt?
Skirtt! but i like shorts too.

Personal preferences
21. What's your favorite color? Colbalt bluee
22. How about your favorite food? Hmm i like red peppers, and sushi, and lettuce wedges :D

23. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate :D
24. Would you rather call, text, or IM? Call, its the most personal, not to mention i dont text. hah.

Entertainment
25. What kind of phone do you have? pinkk venus
26. What's your favorite movie? hmm idk i like a lot of them
27. Fave TV show? gossip girl, scrubs, the office, secret life, degrassi.

28. Do you have an iPod? What color?
i have an itouch, its blackk :D

Your personality
29. Are you more outgoing or shy? I can be both.
30. Romantic or fun-loving? Both. :]]
31. Athletic or lazy?
depends how i feeel, haha
32. Carefree or a worrywart? Worrywart. hahah most of the time anyway


Surveys
33. How many surveys do you have on your site? uhh? idk
34. What's your favorite type of survey? really fun crazy ones, with random questions
35. Don't you hate when surveys asked how you liked them? haha yes its stupid.
36. Do you have a Xanga for something other than surveys? n/a this is a blog! hah.

Bold the things that apply ! :]

I live in California.
I love Jamaican patties.
I say “wtf” a lot.
I own more than two goldfish.
I love putting on beauty masks.
I have slapped a guy before.
I own a mac computer.
I
don’t have msn messenger.
I don’t have myspace.
I think myspace is stupid.
I have instant noodles for dinner a lot.
My favorite band is The Raconteurs.
I have never heard of that band.
I read “Nylon” magazine.
I have shopped in Greenwich village, NYC.
I want to get in to Harvard.
I think Gin&Tonic tastes awesome.
I have gotten drunk off only beer.
I pass out after two bacardi breezers.
I know what are the best clubs in my city.
I have been denied access to a club/bar before because I was underage.
I have read the book “A Tree Grows In Brooklyn”.
I have a blackberry.
I have a T-mobile sidekick.
I have a Chloe bag.
I know what Holt Renfrew is.
I think Canada is covered in ice and all the people live in igloos.
I should be doing my homework now.
I’m hungry as hell because I’m on a diet.
I have an Australian accent.
I eat two twinkies a day.
What are twinkies?
I watch Laguna Beach religiously.
I cried when Marissa died on The OC.
I have a redhead friend.
I am hopelessly addicted to Yakult.
I
don’t even know what Yakult is.
I use Skype messenger.
I have played Neopets before.
I still play Neopets.
I play Neopets but I say I don’t because it’s loser-esque.
I own a TI-83 texas instruments graphing calculator.
I think it’s way overpriced and damn useless.
I have sold my cellphone for money before.
My school is huge.
My school’s caterer is Sodex-ho.
I love Sudoku.
I purposely let my thong show out of my jeans.
I only wear open neck teeshirts.
I love slouchy boots.
I shop at Urban Outfitters.
I am a vintage whore and proud.
I only buy my makeup at Sephora.
Benefit is my favorite makeup brand.
I love irish coffee.
I love Turkish delight.
I have tried smoking before.
In fact, I still smoke now.
I get high every weekend.
Screw that, I get high every day.
Nail polish remover makes me sick.
Long surveys make me happy.
I listen to Britney spears.
I wear white eyeliner.
I love dresses.
I wouldn’t be caught dead in a dress.
I want more fonts on my computer.
I have livejournal.
In fact, I am a member there and post frequently.
I
have named my ipod a boy’s name.
My friends think I’m off my rocker.
I love Ikea.
My school has wireless network.
All my friends are rich.
I
wish I was rich.
I guess you could say that my family is rich.
I use my ipod as a usb stick.
I am fluent in Korean.
I am fluent in Finnish.
I have been to Seoul before.
I love Kimchi.
I know how to pronounce “Ng”.
All my friends are white.
Spongebob squarepants annoys the hell out of me.
I want to dye my hair light pink with blonde streaks.
Side bangs are sexy.
I wear/have worn “I love love” by Moschino.
I wear/have worn “Light Blue” by Dolce & Gabbana.
I
wear/have worn “No.5” by Chanel.
I would do any guy wearing Axe body spray.
I have seen the Axe commercials and laughed like hell.
I have been blackmailed before.
I know what “Houndstooth” means.
I have a friend called Sarah/Sara.
My name is Sarah/Sara!
My name is Cecelia.
I only like guys with dark hair.
Aaron Carter turns me on.
I’m bolding way too many things in this survey!
I’m hardly bolding anything in this survey.
I am a teenager.
I have been to Paris and I have been to the Louvre.
I have eaten a croissant before.
I am learning/used to learn French.
I am fluent in French!
I love cocky guys. They turn me on.
Facial hair on guys is such a big turnoff.
All the hot guys in the world are dead, taken, or gay.
I hate my computer with a passion.
I am addicted to Juicy Fruit apple.
I am addicted to Listerine.
I have never used hand sanitizer in my life.
I only like Purell hand sanitizer.
When SARS was going on , my school sterilized everything.
I know someone who was infected by SARS.
I have known someone who has died in a plane accident.
I
love love love sake sashimi (salmon).
I have swallowed a spoonful of wasabi before.
I have cried because of too much wasabi.
I have been rejected at least 5 times.
I
have a crush on someone right now.
And this person knows it.
Sorry people, I’m taken.
I am bisexual.
I like to write.
I go grocery shopping with my mom sometimes.
My family usually has rice for dinner.
I have “wretch” blog.
I have been to someone’s cyworld page before.
I
don’t know what cyworld is.
I can swear in Japanese.
I
have to wear a school uniform.
My school’s school uniform is cute!
I am on the swim team.
I have a teeshirt that boasts a saying everyone laughs at.
I have yogurt every day.
I have straight up vodka every day.
On the rocks too.
I want to be a bartender.
I want to be a DJ.
I love the song “Hey Oh” by Tragedie.
I have danced to that song. (est-ce que tu m’entends? Hey oh)
Too many guys hit on me, it’s annoying.
I want to be popular.
I hate weird people.
I have Jimmy choo stilettos.
Paris Hilton is on my myspace friends list.
I have been in a long distance relationship before.
It didn’t work out.
I’m still in it.
I want to live in Tokyo.
I have seen the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre”, original version.
Anthony Hopkins is my favorite actor.
Horror movies just don’t scare me.
I think the Harry Potter movies were scary!
I
have seen “Saw” and “Saw2”.
And I want to see “Saw3”!
I am Singaporean.
I love taking Japanese sticker photos/ neoprints.
Ewww, that’s so asian!
I’m racist and Asians are stupid.
I pose with a victory sign and my eyes open as large as possible.
I like making kissy faces into the camera.
I am a bitch. I know that.
I party/go out every single Friday.
I got popular by drinking, smoking, doing drugs, and making out with girls.
You should try too!
Popularity really is the most important thing in High school.
I wish I didn’t care about being popular, but I can’t help it, I just do!
I
text in class. I text outside of class. I can’t stop texting!
I have had a “beard papa” cream puff before.
Shit, you’re making me hungry.
I hate Pritt glue.
I need a new life.
I love calling people on the phone.
My cell needs topping up.
I’m heating something up right now.
I have a cat.
I stick my tongue out when I can’t help it.
My school’s dress code forbids miniskirts.
I would never wear a miniskirt to school!!!
Everyone tells me I’m too skinny.
Most of my friends are fat.
I think I’m hot.
I don’t see anything wrong with that. <--- hahahha
I know how to say “sausage” in german.
Whenever I get a hot dog on the street, I get a german sauasage.
No, I get a polish sausage.
I get the normal, cheaper sausages.
I
have been to Disney world.
I am subscribed to “US weekly”.
I love gossiping. It’s in my blood.
I have msn plus.
I wear fake eyelashes.
I like shiny things.
I’d like to call myself “scene”.
I have posted my cell # on a myspace comment to someone before


What is your first & middle name?
Marjorie elise
Would you ever change your name? to what?
Maybe, something cool like Tinsley haha
How old are you?
Fifteen
How tall are you?
5,2
Are you old enough to vote?
Nope.
What is your zodiac sign?
Saggatarius
Who do you live with?
Brothers, parents
Do you have any pets? what?
Dog, spikeyy
Do you have a friend named katie?
Yuppp
Do you have a cell?
Yeah.
What is your natural hair color?
Dark blonde
What is your current hair color?
dittto.
Is your hair long or short?
long.
Is your hair straight or curly?
curlyy! well right now it's straigh but its naturally curly
When was the last time you wore a skirt? Did any guys look up it?
I wore a skirt on friday, and then of course every dad at school, & how would i know?
What shirt are u currently wearing?
brown hco tank top with a hot pink shirt over it
What pants are you currently wearing?
brown hollister cords.
What shoes did you wear today?
my moccasins flats
Are you wearing any make up? what?
Yeah. mascara, lip gloss? and blush i think
Did you flirt with anyone today?
yeaaah.
Did you fight with anyone today?
negative =]
Did you fall asleep in class at all today?
It's Sundaay.
Did you ride the bus today?
No!
Do you have any siblings? what is there names?
Yes, Sam and Will
What was the last cd you bought?
eehm. i neverr buy cds haha
When was the last time you were at the mall? what did you buy?
This weekend, i bought hair bows from hollister, and i returned a pair of shoes andd got a giftcard haha.
Have you ever been called hot?
Yeah.
Have you ever been called a Tease?
Haha yeah.
Have you ever been called ugly?
Mhm.
Have you ever been called a skank?
yeaa
Have you ever been called a Whore?
yeaa
Have you ever been called a Hoe?
yea
Have you ever beeen called a Slut?
Yeah. omg wanna make feel any worse? haha
Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
umm i actually dont know, let me thing haha
When was the last time you were at a dance?
likee september?
When was the last time you went to a Baseball game?
last week ?
When was the last time you went to a Hockey game?
octoberr i think
What cd is currently in your cd player?
i have an ihome.
Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Brothers.
Who was the last person you talked to online?
anja and matt
Who was the last person you text messaged?
dont text
What is your favorite color?
colbalt blue
What did you eat for breakfast today?
waffles :)
What did you eat for lunch?
red peppers and dip
What did you eat for dinner?
Nothingg. yet i think im having crabcakes tho :]
What are your plans for tonight?
sleeping?
What are your plans for tomarrow?
school :/ qutting cheer! haha
Do you like surveys?
Well yeah.

1 comments:

Anja said...

whew that was a long survey but awesome! :D