Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mono.



So, I'd just thought I'd explain the whole mono thing,

and what happened to me and all, it's kinda been hard to explain before, but I saw this quote and I was like "Wow, thats so completely it..."





"Like all of a sudden i didn't fit in

anywhere. not at school, not at
home. and every time i turn
around, another person i've
known forever is a stranger to me."


that's just how it was for me. and my god, it sucked. It's like I slowly noticed it and I just didn't care...it was weird. I just did whatever was easiest and not cared about the things that were important to me, like my real friends, and grades and stuff like that. It was like i wasn't living life (not to be dramatic and all ) but like i was just a zombie going through it every day.

So I hope that helps to sort of explain it, and the way I was acting and stuff, I should probally show this to other people to explain lol, it was just the weirdest thing, but i think i'm (hopefully)

out of it now, although sometimes it comes back ( like this weekend up until tonight) but I'm really gonna try to go back to normal!

:D hope it works out!!

Another quote I read was


"Do you know why some people read?

it's because they want to get away,

a place to escape to." <---so true about me lately haha.


so yeah,

thought i'd explain? haha

love always and foreverr! maggs


1 comments:

Anja said...

that reading quote is so true. and im sorry about your mono and all of this it sounds so hard. keep pulling through my dear :]

ps. HAVING FUN ISNT HARD WHEN YOUVE GOT A LIBRARY CARD! so true for me hahahha