Monday, January 12, 2009

And I said California guys all can't peel their eyes, From that girl from New York City....




So, since anja did a whole californian post (which is amazing, i love cali :D)
I'm going to do a post on another one of my favorites (and probally urs too)
NEW YORK! <3



"But I got my head set on New York City

I’ll fly away tomorrow, won’t even miss me
and I’ll get a big boyfriend, just to piss you off.
Here I come, Here I come"
--headset by avril lavigne haha.


As you can see, I love new york,
i can't wait to go to college either at NYU or
a school in california :)
My brothers going to school in california, maybe i'll follow in his footsteps
or maybe ill make my own way and be a fashion editor at magazine in NY
and go to amazing NYU :D
new york just has something about it,
yes it's cold and it's crowded and it's crazy but i love it, there's all these great people
and little resturants and soo much to do, it's the city that never sleeps :)
and not to mention the fashion! <3
From manhatten to broadway, battery park to central, to 5th avenue,
and all the amazing little boutiques and restaurants in between.
I love newyorkk :) cant wait to go back soon!

<33 u maggs

1 comments:

Anja said...

ahhhh i love new york tooooo :]
i adore crowds. like seeing everyone pushing through the streets and getting into the clubs and stuff just makes me feel so, a part of something, i guess.
we must go sometime :D
love this <33