Tuesday, December 30, 2008

don't kiss and telll.

(to settle curiousity, the title has nothing to do with the post haha :p it's just the title of a song)

(AND THIS POST WAS ACTUALLY FINISHED TODAY 1/6 BUT STARTED EARLIER)

love this :] it's so amazing and true! if you can't tell just yet, this is another inspirational post :D hah we love these anja :P :D^ MY ROOOM! haha im totally putting this in it too!
"We're remembered because we're odd. We make people laugh, we strut, we insert random comments when we feel like it. We're the kind of people who ask to touch your hair. Our socks dont always match, our underwear is cool (yes, we dance in it). We procrastinate, we like the rain. Most of what we say doesn't make sense, but the only reason we said it, was because we knew it would make you smile."

“But the real secret to total gorgeousness is to believe in yourself, have self confidence, and try to be secure in your decisions and thoughts.”

"Self-confidence gives you the freedom to make mistakes and cope with failure without feeling that your world has come to an end or that you are a worthless person.”

this is site is amazing:

http://www.xanga.com/makeamiraclehappen <--- seriously go there! haha

inspire you?
well it inspired me! haha
today wasn't half bad, although it's 8:48 and I;ve done
absolutely no homework.
What a procrastinator I am...haha
but i made cookies for kess's bdayy
and i'm happier than I've been in the
last couple of months :]
wooo what a way to start off the new year =] haha
also I called my coach and told her what's going on
I didn't offically quit tho, lol i chickened out but I told her
I had mono...blah blah blah...and said I would decide if "i was able to cheer"
by next week and she gave me this week off. YAY almost freee. haha
I hope our weeks continue superr well and this all goes great.
Keep blogging babe, cuz my blogg is fixed and
I'm Back.

heart. you. maggs!

0 comments: