Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shes's a backseat driver, a drama provider, an instant update of the world <3

hahaaa ^^ i found this on my computerr today, i know im cool :ppp

So today was greatt :D
shopping at KOP allll dayy was amazing.
first i got my hair straightened, it looked amazing, so i brought a new straightener, one hot pink & one zebra! :D they match my room
then i went around to all the different stores with my mom and showed her the stff i liked and tried it on & suchh,
then cheesecake factory for lunch :]] yum, then i went to borders while my mom went to buy all the stuff for christmas. haha I read a whole boook :] notorious, in the It girls series, and i sat next to the cutest guy, and got asked for my number by another one, :]]
then tjmaxx with my mom, where i got 2 juicy shirts and a true religion shirt, and a new dress :]
suchh a good dayy :DD


"Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rearview mirror disappearing now
And its too late for you and your white horse
Now its too late for you and your white horse, to catch me now."
- Tay Swift, white horse

^so im totally not in a sad mood or anything but i completely love that song! haha :D love her.

magggie ! <3

1 comments:

Anja said...

that sounds like such a fun dayyy :D
and omg like one of my mom and i's favorite things to do is go to borders and get hot drinks and sit there for like 4 hours and read like 20 magazines and whole books! it's so much fun! haha.
and i love that song too. it always feels like taylor swift is singing about my life haha :P