Saturday, December 6, 2008

surveytime<3



[001]
1. How long has it been since you’ve ridden a schoolbus?

sadly less than a week, :[

2. What do you think of frogs?

there fine i suppose

3. What’s the worst Christmas present you’ve ever gotten?

idk if i could change it to birthday present, i would say when i told my mom i didnt want a sewing machine even though she wanted to get me one and she got me one anyway. she gave it to me and said. " well i know u didnt want this but..." it was great lemme tell u

4. Suppose you *had* to get some sort of tattoo, right now. What would you get?

Probally a small peace sign or star on my hip

5. Which would you rather die from, burning to death or "bird flu"?
Bird flu i suppose, burning to death would be horrible.

6. If weed was legal, would you smoke it?

no smoking is gross.


7. How about if heroin was legal?

no its just stupid

8. Do you use any kind of lip gloss/lip balm?

defenitely all different kinds.

9. Do you like pumpkin pie?

nahh.

10. Who did you want to be President (it doesn’t have to be an actual candidate)?


neither but mcCain over obama


11. If you were alive in the 1960s, would you have been a hippie?

Probally, but not with like all the ugly clothes...i'd be a cute one :D haha

12. Do you like dinosaurs? Which is your favorite?


well i like the cartoons ones, but real ones would probally suck.

13. What genre of music makes you want to shoot your ears off?

certain songs from every genre but not a big fan of jazz.

14: What was the last board game you played?


umm probally monopoly but I can't remember...

15. Would you let your grandma set you up on a blind date?

yeah i mean i would go but I would feel pathetic


16. Speaking of which, ever been hit on by a much, much older person?

yeah it was weird..and creeepy as anything.

17. You can’t find the remote. Where is the first place you look?

My brothers hands


18. Where would you rather live, in a barn or in an inner-city church basement?

Inner-city church basement. a barn would be way too cold.


19. How do you feel about Hello Kitty?

I used to like completely love her but idk it's a bit imature haha :/

20. Paper or plastic?

depends what it is...probally plastic.


21: Compost heaps: yes or no?

yeah i dont really know what those are... :p

22: What kind of socks are you wearing right now?

black underarmor ones...

23. Are you part of a "subculture"?

um sure?

24. Do you type with all your fingers, or just 2?

All of them, it used to be two tho haha.

25. Do you believe in astrology?

no its stupid and fake,

26. Are you good at math?

kinda, i mean im not retarded but I'm not like genius im in honors tho :] haha

27. Are you politically correct?

noo wayy.

28. Do you know what a semicolon is?

yupp ;
im good at english

29. Have you ever worn a Hawaiian shirt?


possiblyy.

30. Have you ever dated someone you didn’t really like? Why?

well i usually liked them in the beginning and then stopped liking them and didnt break up with them for awhile..

31. Do you resent members of the opposite sex?
not in general but sometimes i guess?

32. Atlantic or Pacific?

Pacific.

33. What animal do you most resemble?

Idk hopefully none ?:]

34. How often do you eat macaroni and cheese?

not that often but i love it :]

35. Are you into philosophy? If so, what are your philosophical influences?

kind of, idk im not that into it haha

36. What was the best concert you’ve ever been to?
my chemical romance :D

37. If someone gave you $100,000 to shave your head, would you?

idont think so, i mean maybe? but i love my hair and sure it would grow
back but ehh.

36. Have you ever met a hermaphrodite?

oh god. i hope not.

38. Would you ever participate in anal sex? If so, would you give or receive?

haha wow.

39. Do you sweat a lot?

no not really

40. What, if any, hair products do you use?

shampoo & conditioner, deep conditioner, voluminizer, curl stuff, and sometimes hairspray

41. Do you enjoy thrill rides (roller coasters, etc.)?

defenitely.

42. Have you ever seen a 3-D movie?

yeah they make me kinda dizzy and stuff

43. What should someone do if they deliberately want to make a bad impression on you?
look unattractive, act mean/cocky and just stupid.

44. Have you ever drank a whole bottle of liquor by yourself?

nope

45. Does anyone know you’re filling out this survey right now?

i dont think so, but my brother might? he walked by...

46. Do you smoke cigarettes, and if so, what kind?

nope.

47. What word processing program is on your computer?


Microsoft office.

48. Have you ever read "The Odyssey"? What did you think of it?

actually were reading it in english right now, and idk yet we just started but so far its pretty interesting..

49. What’s the worst insult anyone’s ever given you?

hmm idk, probally that i'm a disgrace to God, that was pretty bad im not gonna lie.


50. The best compliment?

This girl told me that the first time she saw me she thought i looked exactly like barbie :D


51. Do you sleep with your door open or closed?

Closed and locked!

52. What is your favorite item from your favorite fast-food restaurant?

i like the smokehouse turkey panini from Panera bread :]


53. Do small children like you?


yeah.

54. Do animals like you?

Yes usally.

55. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

probally hott, because I'm always cold!

56. What’s your favorite beer?

Beer tastes like crappp.

57. Have you ever lived in a college dorm? If not, do you think you could handle it?


Nope and idk i think i wanna live in an apartment.

58. Have you ever met a psychotic person (officially diagnosed)?

Nooo...

59. Which show sucks less: "Laguna Beach" or "Wheel Of Fortune"?

ahh i dont really watch either...

60. Do you like spicy food?

no not really. mild stuff

61. Do you read poetry? If so, who is your favorite poet?

yes ! my best friend matt :]

62. What else could you be doing, other than filling out this survey?

talking to matt who is supposed to be calling me, or i could be sleeping that would probally be good too ? :p

63. What is your earliest memory?

my brothers power ranger birthday party

64. What is something you consider "classy"?

pearls, chanel, and audrey hepburn

65. What video/computer games do you like?

i like SSX tricky, guitar hero (all of them) and the Sims Games. i dont really play that much tho...

66. Do you know your IQ, and if so, what is it?


No, i wish I did though

67. Do you drink TAB?

Nah never had it...

68. Do you talk about your friends behind their backs?


I have before but not anymore.

69. Do you use abbreviations such as LOL or OMG outside of IMs?

Yeah. in notes and stuff.

70. What is your favorite vegetable?

I love red peppers, the sweet ones.

71. Sweet or sour?

Sweet

72. What’s the longest airplane ride you’ve ever been on?

12 hours I think was the longest

73. Do you regularly take any medication?

nope

74. What’s the closest you’ve ever come to dying?

I don't really know, I got hit in the head with a baseball bat, and got a hole in my head, also I almost drowned, but I don't know I've never really felt like I was gonna die from that stuff.

75. What are you really proud of that not many people know about?

Well I'm really flexible? lol I don't know I'm a pretty good poet and a decent football player, I don't think a lot of people know that ? haha

76. Are you really into high school or college sports?


for myself, like in cheerleading and stuff, but in general no, thats more my brother.

77. Do you regularly spend money on things you don’t need?

yeah i think everyone does.

78. Have you ever practiced archery?


Nah, I want to though I was supposed to at camp but I ended up doing crafts instead?

79. Do you eat the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae?

if I'm in the mood, usually though.

80. What does the color yellow make you think of?

It reminds me of sunshine! NOT
haha right now it kind of reminds me of sophmores because we just had spirit week but in general in reminds me of summer because I wore yellow a lot last summer, I didn't have like any yellow so I was trying to be "stylishly innovative and creative" and try some new things...it worked :D

81. What is your local newspaper called?

I actually don't know, Maybe like PA Times? haha

82. What city do you wish was your hometown?

New York City, New York ! or maybe Annapolis Maryland...

83. You’ve just farted loudly in public. What do you do?

Blame it on Someone else! then deny it at all costs haha then laugh and point at someone :p

84. Have you ever had a lucid dream?

Yeah, sometimes I remember what I dream about.

85. How about sleep paralysis?

Nope and I hope I don't.

86. How often do you dream about zombies?

Well I have before but barely ever

87. What kind of accent do you have (EVERYONE has one)?

Pennsylvanian I suppose? People make fun of the way I say legs....

88. Do you think mushrooms are cool-looking?

Rarely, I like eating mushroom caps and then the other ones usually look kind of gross.

89. Are you dyslexic?

not diagonosed but sometimes I get my right and left mixed up :p


90. Do you think it’s interesting to study religions other than the one you practice?

yeah it actually is, because I don't know a lot about other religions, I think cults are especially interesting.

91. Have you ever felt an earthquake?

nooo.

92. Suppose you’re the greatest painter who ever lived, but you can only paint one last picture before you die. What is your painting of?

Myself duhh. just kidding :p
Probally a picture of a really cool landscape with the people I love in it and then me kind of looking in on it...if that makes sense...

93. What is the sexiest color of finger/toenail polish?

probally red.

94. What is the worst job you could possibly imagine having?

being a prostitute.

95. Do you think pigs are cute?


not really I think piglets are, and cartoon pigs.

96. Do you pay your own bills?

Nopee.

97. How many methods of contraception are you aware of?


Not a lot haha.

98. Do you own ripped jeans that weren’t ripped on purpose?

Um I don't think soo

99. Can you give a good back massage?

Ohh yeah haha

100. What do you do before you go to sleep?

Watch scrubs.

[002] BOLD the things that apply to you!

I own straight leg jeans.

I own big sunglasses.
I own Ugg boots.
I straighten my hair.
I curl my hair.
I wear glasses.
I wear contacts.
I love concerts.
I love Jack Johnson.
I love Motion City Soundtrack.
I love Anberlin.
I love Love Actually.
I love Billy Madison.
I love Zoolander.
I love Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
I love V for Vendetta.
I love black eyeliner.
I love crazy eyeshadow.
I love red lipstick.
I love black nail polish.
I love pink nail polish.
I drink.
I smoke.
I pop pills.
I hate preps.
I hate emos.
I hate goths.
I hate nerds.
I want a dog.
I want a cat.
I want a boyfriend.
I want a pool.
I have read To Kill A Mockingbird.
I have been to the ocean.
I have eaten at a classy restaurant.
I have trespassed on private property.
I have cheated on someone.
I can't sing in tune.
I watch The Hills.
I watch America's Next Top Model.

I watch Gossip Girl.
I watch Lost.
I watch House.
I watch Grey's Anatomy.
I watch South Park.
I wish I were a better person.
I wish my life didn't suck.
I wish I was more motivated.
I wish I wasn't me.

survery #3

Do you have an older sister?
no I really wish I did though

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
matt friken glasscott.

What's the first thing you think of when you hear the word "mayonnaise"
sandwinches which I don't like.

Who knows you better than you know yourself?
I don't know I think I know myself pretty well. But usually my friends point out things I don't realize.

Who was the last girl you talked to?
anja.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
my brother.

Whats the closest thing to you thats liquid?
glass of lemondade in my room.

Something you're happy about?
going out to dinner tonight and blogging.

What did you do friday night?
Cheered then passed out. :[

What are you doing tonight?
Dinner homework getting ready then sleeping.

Where are you right now?
The hallway

Who else is in the room with you?
no one..

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
hoodies depends on what I'm doing though

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
defenitely.

How long can you go without your mobile phone?
hmm longer than most people because I don't text

Who did you last call babe/baby?
Probally one of my friends.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
WAY TOO LATE haha like 4:00 ish

What/who woke you up today?
my mom

Are you excited for the future?
yeah defenitely. but sometimes scared.

When was the last time someone yelled at you?
My dad this morning.

Things you did today?
Church and homework, yeah sundays suckk.

Do you own a polo shirt?
like a million.

Are you excited for winter?
Well since it is winter...i suppose just christmas tho and then snowboarding :]

Where are your siblings?
wills on his computer & sams watching the eagles game

What are you going to do after this?
probally either take another survery haha, post something, or do more homework.

Whose car were you in last?
dads

What was the last thing you drank?
lemonade

Do you have any kids?
noooo.

What is on your bed right now?
two blankets, 4 pillows, a clock, my phone charger, headphones and my glasses? haha

When was the last time you threw up?
like two days ago.

Name 3 people who made you smile today?
taylor, grace, and my brother.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
sleeeping!

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
homework.

What is your favorite holiday?
I like them all.

Have you ever been to another country?
yuppp.

What is the last thing you said aloud?
Singing song lyrics

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate

What are you wearing right now?
Pajama pants, a tank top, my brothers hollister shirt and slippers haha.

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
yuppp.

When was the last time you ran?
cheerleading yesterday.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
I watch a little big of the eagles game like 30 mins ago.

Ever go camping?
yupp

Do you have a tan?
Im like the palest thing ever.

What is your guilty pleasure?
wawa chocolate milkshakes :]

Are you someone's best friend?
yes.

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Rachel, she was born there.

What is your birthstone?
topaz I think

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually go in, but I'm not a big fast food person

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?

Certain People and cheerleading

Are you jealous of anyone?
sometimes.

Are you married?
nope..

Is anyone jealous of you?
ooh yeaah.

Do any of your friends have children?
yes.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
yupp

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
sixteen.

How did you get one of your scars?
Hit with a golf club.

Your number two tells you they're pregnant, you say?
sayy omg a few times, be shocked and then try and help her.

Do you want someone?
yeaah.

Your parents tell you they're moving to Mexico:
throw a fit. go to boarding school.

Whats your best feature?
my eyes, and hair probally.

If you could change your eye color would you?
probally not, maybe just intensify it.

What was the last movie you watched in the theater?
twilight!

The person you're in love with moves across the world, what do you do?
either go with him or make him stay!

What song always makes you sad?
Remembering Sunday- All time Low

What are you doing this weekend?
Um its sundayyy ? haha

Are there certain things that can't be joked about, if anything?
yeah defenitely


Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
unfortunately way too many.

If you could get back in touch with one person you've lost touch with, who would it be?
samantha myers

Ever call somebody boo?
haha yeaa.

1 comments:

Anja said...

omg! how long did this take you? haha.
this is cool tho. i'll probably do it when i have like 2 hours to spare. im slow at these things :P