Sunday, December 21, 2008

today is only the beginning, it is not the end.








and this is my future home :]
haha i actually really don't know what i wanna do
with my life, i mean yeah, i have ideas and i can see
myself doing a lot of different things but i don't want to
have it all planned out, I wanna see the world &* meet people
and discover who i am.

that's my real plan for the future..
Like this -------->
that's totally gonna be me & my friends in college
taking road trips and being totally free, not planning just doing :]
and this too.
just letting go, and having fun. God, this reminds me of summer. I can't wait :D
and here's another of my beloved nates...haha
but for real, he's adorable, successful and seems so nice, :]]



hahhaa ----->
i can so see myself doing something like that im such a book worm :pp








Pardon all my complete randomness.
but i love graphics :pp
can't wait to read ur post !

maggggiee

1 comments:

Anja said...

no this isnt random i love it!
especially the part about finding yourself.
isnt that what we all want? <3
and i love that california graphic. haha