Saturday, December 20, 2008

your so untrue, baby i know your nothing new.


So.. i decided to do a post on....BOYS!
haha analyzing them in all the crazy xanga graphics i find haha. i know its stupid, but its fun :pp

so here goes: boy #1analysis:
hair: ehh its alrite
face: ditto, maybe when he smiles? he has an awkward face expression
shirt: yes, love navy and love polos on boys :]
arms: yess :D
abs : heck yes :D haha
style: pretty good i see ralph lauren :]] and jeans are always good
overall: cute , if he has a good personality, most defenitely cute!

boy # 2

analysis:
hair: super cute :]
face: can't really tell but it looks decent nothing wrong with it, it's probally good.. :]
shirt: shirtless :]]
arms: good, toned and muscular
abs: pretty good not crazy good but pretty good :]
style: cute love the ripped jeans :D
overall: cutiee :D reminds me of ricky...haha

analysis:
hair: perfect
face: perfect
shirt: shirtless...and perfect
arms: perfect
abs: perfect
style: perfect
overall: OMG im in love with this guy :D haha hes perfect, i imagine his name is nate. Not because he's like nate on gossip girl or anything...but because I want a nate, really bad. All the nates (in like books and stuff nd gossip girl of course :p) are amazing and i want one so..this is perfect nate. haha

boy #4


analysis:

hair: cute nice color, love shagginess :]
face: cutish, although awkward expression
shirt: aw cute and so teenage scene guy
arms: too scrawy for my taste
abs: cant see? :[
style: cutee
overall: cute, hes younger (our age) which makes him more realistic haha. :p

Boy #5hair: adorable, dark and curledd :]
face: good overall and amazing eyes :D
shirt/arms/ab/style: N/A
overall: pretty sexyy :D haha i love the combination of dark hair with blue eyes its amazingness.

Sooo...now that i've kinda gotten my boy fix :] :p, I feel the need to say something about love...




I think this is really sad, but that today a lot of girls feel like that ^ and it sucks.
Like honestly you shouldnt have to feel like that, im not opposed to hookups or anything but really "listens but doesnt believe, kisses but doesn't fall in love" wheres the true love in that? Like that sucks! I don't want a realationship like that! I mean i know you have to protect urself from getting hurt but at the same time ....you know?

^ This is how love should really be...but lets face it, it isn't . I don't know how many times, I've thought to myself about a guy "he's so amazing! if only he was cute..." This is also sad and I wish I wasn't like that, its superficial, but it's the truth and we can only hope for someone who is like anja says "beautiful in more way than one"

& to end I think this quote is true for me about love...always remember...



"You're beautiful
Every little piece love, and don't you know
You're really gonna be someone, ask anyone
And when you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh but if it don't, stay beautiful."
-taylor swift "Stay beautiful"

1 comments:

Anja said...

mhmm :]
i love this.
those guys are CUTEEEE :D
and the last couple graphics are great. especially the one quote thats a marilyn monroe, isn't it? and it is sad that love these days has to be like that.
i'm still looking for it but i believe like you do. that you do need to find someone beautiful in more ways than one. :]