Tuesday, December 9, 2008

longest day of my life.


so, today was officially the longest day of my life
heres what it looked like:

-school all day
-get home from school shower
-back to school at 5:00 cheer practice till 7
-game from 7-9
-dinner
and now its 10:00 and I still have ALL my homework! I really shouldn't be writing in this, but I feel the need.

Today was decent, but still like you anja I've been feeling a bit worthless, and kind of judged,


<---- how i feel completely, I feel like everyday people are like ughh maggie! blah blah blah, you know and I'm trying but I still am learning and its hardd :/ But I'm just gonna keep believing in myself and trying hard to stay true to her, on the bright side, I'm super excited about this weekend, (*crossing fingers that sarah can go*) NEW YORK !! :D That would be so much fun and I can finally celebrate my birthday haha.

So, about cheerleading....I had a talk with my grandma before I went back for practice and I was almost positive I was gonna quit, but then the game wasn't that bad. I don't know, I think I'm just gonna stick it out until christmas break and then over break make my decision, what do you think? Hopefully it'll be really clear to me what I should do then :?
I have to do homework now tho :(

love uu

1 comments:

Anja said...

aww. that does sound like a really really long day! and definitely keep believing in yourself. you can do anything! and that sounds like a good choice about cheerleading. after all , christmas break is like only a week and 2 days away! yay :D