Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cause I know that I'm a mess that he don't wanna clean up..

Today it rained.
&* it's still pouring outside.
Like anja I believe that God sends us rain for a reason.
I think that rain comes and although its bleak and gloomy outside,
after the rain, everything is usually more beautiful.
I've been going through a lot lately, but I know that when it's all said and done
everythings going to turn out for the better, and I'm gonna be a better person
because of it, so here's to all you who dance in the rain,
even it your going through pain,
were going to grin and bear it
cause it'll all work out in the end.



So now that I'm done with that,
i shall talk about my day.
It wasn't bad for the most part, I just felt kinda blah.
sarah thinks that I don't have mono, I'm just depressed.
I don't know, I guess that might make sense but it's not
like I'm gonna go commit sucicide, I've just been tired and pessimistic
and such lately.

On the bright side, I didn't go to cheerleading today which was amazing
and such a nice break, and me and sarah are going to NY this weekend! YAY
so that should be fun, saturday to monday hopefully :) Any suggestions on places to go/things to do while were there?!
What are you doing this weekend anja? Besides C-mas banquet of course? :D
we need to hangout soon and watch/make fun of the clique movie :]]

Also I found this quote today, that I really wanna try to live by::

1 comments:

Anja said...

this is really really good. :D
i love the first part about rain. its so true, especially how everything is more beautiful after. all we need to do is get through it. <3
definitely do 5th avenuee shopping! but you probably already had that in your plans- i know you well. haha.
and yes we do need to hang. sunday my family is having like an all day christmas party with family. eww. haha. but we will see each other soon i am sure.
great quote at the end too. i think that should be everyone's goal.
keep writing. its beautiful. :]