Monday, December 29, 2008

REVAMP <3




that blue is my favorite color :] it's ridiculously gorgeous.
----------------------------------------------------------

So obviously. i've done a revamp on my blog :D
do u like ? ?
it was fun and i was bored on this monday night :]]
so i had a beyond crazy night last nite and I don't know how it happened
it was superrr weird. haha ( ill tell u about it laterr)
but how is JAMACIA?! u better be able to post! because i'm so gonna miss u on here!
i bet it's amazing and im jeal0us :D haha
but anyways I don't really have an agenda for this post...hmmm.

& It's a rule of life - that everything you've
always wanted, will come the very second
you stop looking for it,
You put on a good show but I'd be willing to bet that
you're suffering more than you let anyone see.
- Twilight

i love break. please never ever end. I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do when I have to go back to school. I' m gonna freaking die. haha. hmm homeschool? haha
so last night i hungout with taylor (sorta) haha, and sam perry was there (ew)
and they were talking about rustin and i was just listening; throwing in some
comments here and there, haha and as i listened to them i was just like ugh
these rustin kids sound messed up, do i really want to go therre?
UGH! i just wanna be happy and love my school, god i'm so confused now
I really don't know what I wanna do. :/


love maggss <3

0 comments: