Wednesday, December 17, 2008

die fighting.



Today was so ridiculously much better than yesterday, I can't even describe it.
but yay :DD and thank you LORD!


so yeah i had a great day :D even though I most likely failed my math test :/ haha
but I just feel so much better and
everything is just better. :]]]
&* I learned a lesson....even when you look like crap
p (me today) haha you can still have a great day.
So Yay to that and by the wayy anja...hows it going with u-know-who?? And here's some graphics and such because I'm in the moood.




And will you succeed?
Yes! you will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed)
Kid, you will move mountains
-dr. seuss


done for noww :]
<3 u anja !

1 comments:

Anja said...

this is so beautiful. the graphics are so good. especially the one about accepting and loving who you are :D
and it's going pretty well. lots to tell you but i will take up like an essay here so i'll wait till you get online haha :P