Saturday, December 6, 2008

can't u see who've you have become?




"I'm that girl you all have been hearing about the names maggie and don't you forget it" <--- the old me, oh how i miss her.

Freshman year. It's a blur.
and its a bad blur at that. Not to sound like a pessimist but I feel like my life is spinning out of control sometimes, and I don't know what to do.
Alrite I'll stop being depressing :p
Things are just so different and s o s o s o much had changed and not neccessarily for the better, like anja i miss my rams and 7th grade.
But some things are still good like some of my friends, anja for example :D
mi familia, not so much, but its getting better.
and writing and reading is always good which is why I much write in this more and more!

love now and always.
maggie

Ps: this is my old blog in case you wanted to catch up http://maggiex3ram.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anja said...

i know. i think we all were like that. what happened?
and i will keep writing. i didnt realize how much i missed this.
lovee. anja

Anja said...

im just gunna keep going haha i forgot to write some things.

i feel like some things i tried so hard to keep and to preserve just went so wrong. and that it wasnt necessarily my fault or anyones fault but like people change, times change, everything changes. i hate change. i think i hate it more than anything.