Tuesday, December 16, 2008

note to self: just breathe


Top picture ^ that's kind of how I'm feeling today, not to complain :pp but I feel like complete crap and I know it's gonna be okay, but everything's just spiraling at the moment. This whole mono thing, is ehh not so much. But I don't know on one hand i'm like, crap i have mono. Yet on the other hand it'll be a relief because if it's not mono its freakin depression...; :[[[

On the bright side, the second one ^, i'm feeling a little bit better about myself :] which is defenitely good, i mean i'm not on the outside haha but on the inside I'm getting better,
if you get a chance listen to the song "Miss beautiful" by M. Filmore (its on itunes)
its great + i know the lead singer so :]] doubly great.

Third picture, of course, reminds me of new york which was amazingness :DD, pictures will be up on facebook soon, but heres one::

-----> ugh sorry I can't write more I'm about to pass out , but hopefully ill be up later.

lovee u always !
maggiee.

and remember....

1 comments:

Anja said...

all of those graphics are so good.
and i love the last picture from ny. so cute. i cant wait to see the rest of them.
and i hope all of your health problems are worked out. mono would not be so much fun !