Saturday, December 6, 2008

I wish I could just eat the inside of a chocolate bar.
























Why can't I?
Sure chocolate can be good, but everyone knows the good stuff is on the inside. I wish I could just eat that without having to either A.) eat the chocolate when I don't really want to or B) having to work hard to peel it off. I wish life was life that, you could get the good stuff without having all the bad stuff and even when you do get the good stuff you go through hard times to get there....
but you know as I'm sitting here eating my milky way.. :P
I'm thinking, I could have some carmel and nouget and peanuts but it really wouldnt be the same without the chocolate......

1 comments:

Anja said...

that picture is so pretty.
and i totally agree with the eating the inside part of life. why cant it be like that? it should be. how much easier would everything be? how much different?